Obtaining Temporary Work Permits
- Our Immigration Law Firm consults with many U.S. employers and their foreign workers about how to obtain a work permit. There are different types of temporary work visas available, based on the particular job and the employee’s qualifications, for professionals, laborers, executives, investors, scientists, artists and others.
- What type of documents and fees are required to process my US visa?
- How can I sponsor a relative or family member for US immigration?
- What do I do if my immigration application is denied?
- What do I need to permanently live in the United States?
- Can my fiancé come to the United States if we get married?
- What is the Deportation Process?
- How Can I Get A Visa To The United States?
- What are the steps to becoming a US citizen?
- How Can Foreign Students Remain in the US After Graduating?
- Obtaining Permanent Residence Through Work