Obtaining Permanent Residence Through Work
- Deutsch Killea and Eapen, Immigration Law Firm, advises many American employers and their foreign employees on how to obtain permanent residence through work. The typical case duration can be anywhere from a few months to many years, depending upon the immigration category used and the sponsored employee’s nationality.
- What type of documents and fees are required to process my US visa?
- How can I sponsor a relative or family member for US immigration?
- What do I do if my immigration application is denied?
- What do I need to permanently live in the United States?
- Can my fiancé come to the United States if we get married?
- What is the Deportation Process?
- How Can I Get A Visa To The United States?
- What are the steps to becoming a US citizen?
- How Can Foreign Students Remain in the US After Graduating?
- Obtaining Temporary Work Permits