1666 Connecticut Avenue NW Suite 222, Washington, DC, District of Columbia 20009

Immigration Services For Employers

Skilled legal team located in Washington D.C.

Deutsch, Killea and Eapen represents many U.S. businesses, large and small.  We can assist you to obtain temporary work permits or permanent resident status for your employees.  We also develop I-9 compliance plans, which are required whether your business employs only Americans, only foreign nationals or both. Our Washington D.C. immigration attorneys, based in Dupont Circle, are ready to assist you in several languages besides English, including French, Spanish or Russian language.

Temporary immigration work permits for your employees

Many types of temporary, work-related visas are available for your employees, including H1B for professional workers, L-1 for intracompany transferees, E-1 for “treaty traders,” E-2 for “treaty investors,” O-1 for “extraordinary ability” scientists, artists, executives or athletes, R-1 for religious workers, and others. As a full-service immigration law firm, we can obtain work permits for your employees.

Permanent residence for your employees

A permanent resident card, also known as a “green card,” gives an employee the right to live permanently in the United States. Employment and family relationships are common bases for applying for permanent residence status.

Some employment-based categories for permanent residence include:

  • “Extraordinary ability” in the arts, sciences, athletics or business
  • “Outstanding” accomplishments as a researcher or professor
  • “National interest waiver”
  • Employee transfers to the U.S. from abroad for multinational companies
  • Labor certification

Immigration law compliance for companies, no matter if your employees are foreign, American or both

U.S. immigration laws impose numerous requirements on businesses, with respect to their foreign and American employees. Employers have an affirmative duty to learn about and comply with the immigration laws.  Further details are provided on our website and USCIS’ website.

Your employees’ immigration needs

Our DC immigration attorneys will recommend the appropriate strategy for your situation.  We can help you with:

Contact our Washington DC attorneys to discuss your company’s immigration needs

If your employee needs immigration assistance, contact Deutsch, Killea and Eapen in Washington D.C. today to arrange a consultation. Contact one of our immigration attorneys at 202-728-0820 or contact us through our online inquiry form.

“Morris, Carolyn and Yana provided excellent legal advice on my green card application. They were always available to my questions/concern. I would recommend the firm without any hesitation.”
-Frank N., 5.0 Rating ★★★★★ Review From Google

“I am very pleased by the advice I received from Morris and Carolyn during my naturalization application process. That gave me peace of mind during the whole process.”
-Philippe M., 5.0 Rating ★★★★★ Review From Google

“It has been a long process from H1B to Green Card. Both Morris and Carolyn have been working close to me and my family to get the final results. Always willing to help, accessible and very professional. Thank you!”
-JJ R., 5.0 Rating ★★★★★ Review From Google

“My husband and I worked with Morris and his team through the process of his green card application. They responded to all of our questions within hours, walking us through what would have otherwise been a very stressful process. We felt that we were in excellent hands and would highly recommend the firm.”
-Sarah R., 5.0 Rating ★★★★★ Review From Google

“I was very pleased to work with Deutsch, Killea and Eapen Law Firm. They’re doing a perfect job. I was clearly informed on an each step of my EB GC process. All required forms and petitions were filed in a timely manner. Strongly recommend.”
-Alexey M., 5.0 Rating ★★★★★ Review From Google


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form