1420 N Street, NW, Suite T-5, Washington, DC, District of Columbia 20005
Contact Morris H. Deutsch 202-728-0820 Contact Morris H. Deutsch 202-728-0820

How can I get a Green Card in Washington D.C.?

Getting a Green card can be a difficult process to navigate. Deutsch, Killea and Eapen Immigration Law Firm can help.

Maintaining Permanent Residence

Congratulations, you have become a permanent resident of the United States. The slang way to say it is you have a “green card.”


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form