Skilled Washington, D.C. Immigration Team Serves Employers and Individuals
Dedicated D.C. immigration attorneys advise visa and green card petitioners
Morris H. Deutsch, Immigration Attorney and Advisor in Washington, D.C., has helped businesses and individuals achieve positive outcomes in U.S. immigration matters since 1986. With a determined and focused approach to every case, we handle the full range of immigration issues. We guide clients through the application process for temporary work visas, permanent residence and U.S. citizenship, and also pursue favorable resolutions to case delays and removal proceedings. Our commitment to providing clear communication enables our clients to make informed decisions.
Experienced advisor assists with complex U.S. immigration matters
Mr. Deutsch gives personalized attention to every case. As his client, you can rely on getting through to a member of our team and on receiving thorough answers to your questions and concerns. People throughout the D.C. Metro Area and across the world trust Mr. Deutsch with their immigration cases:
- Respected — Our legal team is led by Morris H. Deutsch, an attorney who has 40 years of experience providing counsel and representation for businesses and individuals. Mr. Deutsch is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Goal-oriented — Because immigration cases are handled by the U.S. government, case delays are frequent and extremely frustrating. Mr. Deutsch works to prevent delays by avoiding common errors and by presenting evidence in the best possible light. his focus is on minimizing your stress, expenses and the demands on your time.
- Prepared — Mr. Deutsch has a deep knowledge of substantive law and procedure. He utilizes a breadth of experience to prepare documents and to seek the best possible outcome.
Most importantly, we do what we say we are going to do. Businesses and individual clients rate us highly in terms of our competence, professional demeanor and the level of care we provide.
Trusted attorney helps clients to seek legal status and work authorization
Mr. Deutsch advises and represents clients dealing with a wide range of immigration law challenges, including those involving:
- Visas — The United States offers dozens of visa categories for foreign nationals who wish to enter the country on a temporary or permanent basis. Identifying the visa most appropriate for your qualifications and needs is a crucial first step to obtaining suitable authorization. Mr. Deutsch can explain your options and the legal process involved for acquiring your desired visa.
- Family immigration — A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident may sponsor the family-based immigration petition of a spouse, child or parent. Mr. Deutsch has significant experience with family-based adjustment of status cases and other immigration matters associated with spouses, fiancés and relatives.
- Employment and business-based immigration — Special visa categories exist for foreign nationals who plan to conduct business in the United States, whether as a consultant, employee or business owner. Mr. Deutsch has extensive experience as a business immigration lawyer, preparing visa applications and advising employers and individuals on immigration law compliance.
- Deportation defense — If you are in danger of being forcibly removed from the United States, Mr. Deutsch can suggest methods of deportation defense, asserting your legal rights and pursue strategies to help you remain in the country. We have represented many clients facing possible removal, including immigrants who have been victims of crime or abuse and those who might qualify for a deportation waiver.
We offer capable representation during appeals and expedited cases. Mr. Deutsch applies the same diligence whether representing a multinational corporation, a small business or an individual. If your case is challenged or denied, we are prepared to push back against U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services with a strong appeal.
Contact a reputable District of Columbia immigration lawyer and advisor for a confidential consultation
Morris H. Deutsch, Immigration Attorney and Advisor in Washington, D.C., has represented business clients and individuals facing a wide range of immigration concerns since 1986. Our office is conveniently located near Dupont Circle, and we can meet with clients over Zoom or phone as well. To schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer, call 202-728-0820 or contact us online.