Skilled Washington, D.C. Immigration Team Serves Employers and Individuals
Dedicated D.C. immigration attorneys advise visa and green card petitioners
The attorneys of Deutsch, Killea and Eapen, Immigration Law Firm in Washington, D.C. have helped businesses and individuals achieve positive outcomes in U.S. immigration matters since 1986. With a determined and focused approach to every case, our experienced lawyers handle a full range of immigration issues. We guide clients through the application process for temporary work visas, permanent residence and U.S. citizenship, and also pursue favorable resolutions to case delays and removal attempts. Our commitment to providing clear communication enables our clients to make informed decisions.
Experienced advisers assist with complex U.S. immigration matters
We pride ourselves on our personalized attention to every case. As our client, you can rely on getting through to a member of our team and receiving thorough answers to your questions and concerns. People throughout the D.C. Metro Area and across the world trust our firm with their immigration cases because we are:
- Respected — Our legal team is led by partners Morris H. Deutsch and Carolyn Ann Killea, attorneys who each have more than 30 years of experience providing counsel and representation for businesses and individuals. Attorneys Deutsch and Killea are each AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Goal-oriented — Because immigration cases are handled by the U.S. government, case delays are frequent and extremely frustrating. We work to prevent delays by avoiding common errors and presenting evidence in the best possible light. Our focus is on minimizing your stress, expenses and the demands on your time.
- Prepared — Our immigration lawyers have a deep knowledge of substantive law and procedure. We utilize our breadth of experience to help prepare documents and seek the best possible outcome.
Most importantly, we do what we say we are going to do. Businesses and individual clients rate us highly in terms of our competence, professional demeanor and the level of care we provide.
Trusted legal team helps clients seek legal status and work authorization
Our attorneys advise and represent clients dealing with a wide range of immigration law challenges, including those involving:
- Visas — The United States offers dozens of visa categories for foreign nationals who wish to enter the country on a temporary or permanent basis. Identifying the visa most appropriate for your qualifications and needs is a crucial first step to obtaining suitable authorization. Our attorneys can explain your options and the legal process involved for acquiring your desired visa.
- Family immigration — A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident may sponsor the family-based immigration petition of a spouse, child or parent. Our attorneys have significant experience with family-based adjustment of status cases and other immigration matters associated with spouses, fiancés and relatives.
- Employment and business-based immigration — Special visa categories exist for foreign nationals who plan to conduct business in the United States, whether as a consultant, employee or business owner. Our business immigration lawyers prepare visa applications and advise employers and individuals on immigration law compliance.
- Deportation defense — If you are in danger of being forcibly removed from the United States, our deportation defense lawyers can step in, assert your legal rights and pursue strategies to help you remain in the country. We represent many clients facing possible removal, including immigrants who have been victims of crime or abuse and those who might qualify for a deportation waiver.
We offer capable representation during appeals and expedited cases. Our lawyers apply the same diligence whether representing a multinational corporation, a small business or an individual. If your case is challenged or denied, we are prepared to push back against U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services with a strong appeal.
Contact a reputable District of Columbia immigration law firm for a confidential consultation
Deutsch, Killea and Eapen, Immigration Law Firm in Washington, D.C. has represented business clients and individuals facing a wide range of immigration concerns since 1986. Our office is conveniently located just a couple of blocks north of Dupont Circle. To schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer, call 202-728-0820 or contact us online.