Immigration Attorneys for Employers and Individuals
Your immigration team in the nation’s capital
Founded in 1986 and based in Washington, D.C., Deutsch, Killea and Eapen, Immigration Law Firm, provides clear information and efficient immigration assistance. We help individuals and employers with the full range of immigration issues, including temporary work visas, permanent residence, U.S. citizenship and resolution of problems such as case delays or deportation. Our attorneys, with more than 60 years of combined experience, keep our clients informed so they can make the best choices to resolve their immigration matters.
We take on the tough cases. Our attorneys apply the same diligence, whether representing a multinational corporation, a smaller company or an individual. We are known for being good communicators, and our clients never have problems getting through to us in a reasonable time, to obtain answers to their questions or just their case status. Most importantly, we do what we say we are going to do. Clients have rated us highly in terms of our competence, professional demeanor and the level of care we provide.
Check our ratings on: Lawyers.Com LinkedIn Google Superpages Avvo Yelp
Full-service immigration law firm
Deutsch, Killea and Eapen handles most types of immigration cases, for individuals and for employers small and large. Whether you need legal assistance for yourself, a family member or an employee, our immigration attorneys have expertise in the needed services, including:
- Temporary Work Visas: Our immigration attorneys can assist professionals, executives, laborers, scientists, artists, religious workers and others to obtain temporary work permission, such as H-1B, L-1, E-2, Employment Authorization Documents and more.
- Permanent Residence: We have assisted innumerable individuals from all walks of life to achieve U.S. permanent residence and U.S. citizenship.
- Visas for Employees: Our lawyers work with the human resources departments of companies of all sizes to obtain temporary work permits and/or U.S. permanent residence for their professional workers, laborers, intracompany transferees and others.
- Employer Compliance: We assist companies to avoid or lessen government sanctions by complying with the immigration laws pertinent to U.S. employers.
- Other immigration needs: Our immigration attorneys have represented many persons in obtaining asylum, refugee status, and in avoiding deportation. We assist numerous crime and abuse victims to remain in the U.S.
Contact Deutsch, Killea and Eapen in Washington D.C. to discuss your case
Contact our Immigration Law Firm today to arrange a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys. Although we are based in Washington, D.C., consultations can take place in-person or by telephone. For a minimal fee, our attorney will analyze your case to determine all available immigration options and any potential problems: we believe in informing clients of all risks and benefits so they can make informed choices. If immigration services are indicated, the attorney will offer you a work proposal, detailing all fees and costs, with payment plan options. Once retained, we work with you to prepare and file the appropriate immigration application. Call us at 202.728.0820 or contact us with our online inquiry form.